The WorkForce Pro WF-C529R network printer offers high-productivity colour printing that's easy on the budget. Powered by PrecisionCoreÃ‚Â® inkjet technology, this compact printer features a Replaceable Ink Pack System with Extra High-capacity packs that can deliver enough ink to print up to 50,000 ISO pages black/20,000 ISO colour before changing the packs. And, it produces pro-quality prints ? fast ? with speeds of 24 ISO ppm (black/colour)?, and no warmup time. PCL1 PostScriptÃ‚Â® 3? support makes it ideal for shared printing on a network, while its open platform allows for seamless integration with enterprise applications. Plus, added security features make it easy to control access.
Resolution: 4800 x 1200 optimised dpi (with Variable Sized Droplet Technology), Paper Sizes: A4; A5; A6; B5; C4 (Envelope); C6 (Envelope); No. 10 (Envelope); Letter; 10 x 15 cm; 13 x 18cm; 20 x 25 cm; 16:9; Legal, Paper Capacity: Paper tray input capacity: 500 sheet cassette; (Plus 80 sheet rear tray) A4 Plain paper (80g/m2) / 10 Envelopes, STD Connectivity: High?Speed USB ? (compatible with the USB 2.0 Specification)Wireless LAN IEEE (802.11 b/g/n); Wired Ethernet (1000 Base-T/100 Base-TX/10 Base-T); Wi-Fi Direct4
- Powered by PrecisionCore?: The next-generation of inkjet printing technology
- More prints less cost: Epson ink lasts up to 7 times longer than its competition which helps reduce the overall cost of printing,
- Minimise your interventions: Replaceable Ink Pack System lets you print up to 50 000 ISO pages (black) 20,000 (colour) without changing the ink packs; up to 830 sheets total paper capacity including an 80 sheet rear tray for envelopes and media. An extra tray can be added for up to 1330 pages paper capacity.
- Fast print speed no warm up time: 24 ISO ppm (mono); zero second warm-up fast first page out.,Open-platform ready: Seamless integration with enterprise applications such as PaperCut MF and other workflows; supports PCL3 and PostScript 3
- Security features: PIN number certification for job release; user control access; printer and network settings via Web Config with printer's IP address; SSL/TLS security; IPsec
- Easy networking and administration: Easy network setup designed for managed IT environments, Wired and wireless connectivity: includes Wi-Fi DirectÃ‚Â®; print from smartphones and tablets including files from the cloud.
Exchange, Returns, and Refunds Policy
Please choose carefully before you buy.
For faulty products, Cartridge World offers a 30 day replacement warranty, from the date you receive your product. Please contact the store from where you purchased your product from and we will always endeavor to keep our customers happy and satisfied.
For change of mind returns, you may wish to contact the store within 7 days of purchase with a proof of purchase and the product in unused and unopened condition.